Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

nice.

i think it was pretty fun... i liked playing it at night in the dark. makes it scarier

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

WOOT! all my 5 r belong to this!

pretty damn good! i think an improvement would be instead of making it so u click to go to the next level, you could just walk off the screen to the next level, but there liek be a pause button so u can buy mines health...etc. i also think it needs a story lin
(mabye there was and i missed it, i dont pay attention :P )

Angry Gumball *Remix* Angry Gumball *Remix*

HORRABLE

that was pointless.... thar is no plot, just gumballs floating around shooting at eachother with the crappiest guns i've seen, the gumballs were porrley animated, and so was everything else.and where is your name up there? you choose from authors but, ur name isn't even there... is this stolen?

Advanced Logo Tutorial Advanced Logo Tutorial

its okay...

when you download a font...how do you get it into ur Flash? i cant use the txt i downloaded in microsoft word,flash,or anything...

Sift Heads Sift Heads

this is verry good

good, but i DO agree with ionie... he's right you have picked soem lame snipeing shots. but... you HAAAAAAAAVE to makea second one! pleeease. its a verry good game. nice story plot. nice graphics.
and i love the variety of guns.

PopBrain responds:

We are working on Sifthead 2. We will work harder on that one.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

ok hell yea!

i like it...ALOT! but... wtf...tuts. instructions...ANYTHING? I cant get it to let me test what i did and im quite angry concidering i spent ummteen DAYS! on a map.WTF! its great! but god damn!

half the folders are empty. do i gota upload my own movie clips and stuff? or what pleae respond!

The Ambridge Mansion-Day1 The Ambridge Mansion-Day1

this is one of my favorite flashs!

i loooove it! every time i come to newgrounds i vote it with a 5!
but...you really should make it possible to save.one night i played all the way up to the marble grid puzzle for 3 hours strait.i played an additional 2 hours trying to get the damn grid puzzle. now tha tyou have the puzzle on putfile...i'm too lazy to get that far now.so pleaase make it saveble. i beg you.you defenat;ey have a career invovling flash!

Destroy the computer Destroy the computer

its an okay game.

i think you should have put in more dtail to the comp.and gave more interactivity with the bombs and other stuff.the hammer was the bets one. thi swon't make it, but if you make it so the bombs and battery have more interactivity and give more things to do to it(at least 5-8)then it will surley make it. nice try man, you jusat about there.

Caerbannog responds: